Followers

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Happy Birthday!

Hello again, 


Well, this month is a busy birthday month and I have created a card ready to send off interstate to my new sister in law, who likes all things vintage. I won two digi’s from All Dressed up from the Christmas at Sweet Stampin’ blog earlier this year and specifically selected this image with her in mind.

I have used the same paper pack as I used for the wedding card I made earlier in the year... thankfully I used only small amounts to create flowers for the wedding card, so I may get away with it ;-) 


Here's my card:



What I used:
All Dressed up Digital Stamp 'A little me time'
Kaisercraft Blue Bay Paper Pack (12" x 12")
Kaisercraft Blue Bay collectables die cut shapes
Scissors, Craft Mat, Stanley knife & Steel Rule
Fiskars Corner Rounder Punch
Kaisercraft 2mm silver bling
Derwent & Faber-Castell pencils
Elizabeth Crafts Happy Birthday Die
White A4 card to create card blank


I would like to enter this card in:


Many thanks for looking in...
have a wonderful week
Megan

P.S. Thank you to each and everyone of you lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: