Followers

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Robot Girl

Hello again,

Today I am sharing the card I made for my niece's birthday, she has turned 10 this week! She celebrated with a special breakfast at home with her Dad making pancakes for breakfast... pancakes were not classified as breakfast when we were kids, pancakes where lunch time fare usually a school holiday treat...mmm maybe tomorrow for my lunch ;-)

Anyhow back to the card I made, my niece is currently enjoying science-y things and I decided to create my second shaker card featuring Bugaboo's Robot girl digi image and some patterned paper which I thought looked like radio waves.

Here's my card:-

What I used:-
White 12.7cm x 17.8cm card blank
Bugaboo Digi 'Robot Girl'
American Crafts Cascade cardstock
Dark yellow cardstock (generic)
Echo Park 'style essentials' paper pad
acetate
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Silver sequins and stars from stash
Balloon Punch
Black pen
Adhesive backed bling
Memory box Parker Number set
scrap silver glitter card
Lifestyle crafts nesting circle dies
Impression Obsession Happy  Birthday top edger die
Double sided tape, Foam tape, scissors, craft mat, P.V.A. glue
I drew around the inside of a washi tape to round the corner

I would like to enter this card in:-
Bizzy Bec's Store Blog Challenge- September Anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. #329- Add some bling
QKR Stampede Challenge #157- Three's a crowd- Three Balloons
Craft your passion #280- Anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #155- Use Punches and Die cuts Border and balloon punches, circle, number and sentiment dies

Thank you for looking in...
enjoy the rest of the week...
Megan

P.S. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate each and every one.

No comments: