Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Gold Elf

Hello again...

Well the weather has turned again from a 28C heat wave in October to a 12C day in November, we have been misted in today, the only thing that changes is how far we can see in front of us...

On to my card I have several paper pads which have come with various card-making magazines over the last couple of Christmases and its time to use them up.

I saw the digi image online several years ago and had to get it, it is a little elf playing with a couple of baubles, by Birdie Brown, as Torico has closed her store the little elf is no longer available. My elf has lingered in the computer for a while and I recently printed three, which are all coloured differently. I will make the other cards over the next few days they are just waiting in the wings. 

Here's my card:-



What I used:-
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.8cm
Elf Digi-Birdie Brown no longer available :-(
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
First Edition and Bo Bunny Silver and Gold papers
Digi Sentiment from TLC creations
Couture Creations Die Hanging Ornaments
Holographic glitter
MFT Pierced Oval Dies
Lifestyle crafts Nesting Circle Dies
Sequins
Adhesives:- PVA glue, Double-sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
Winter Wonderland Anything Goes (as long as it's Christmas)
52 Christmas Card Throw down Pick a previous Christmas Elves #40 June 2015


Thank you for looking in...
have a great week...
Megan


P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate each and everyone

No comments: