Followers

Sunday 20 December 2015

Cheers Gift card

Hello again,

Well I thought I had finished my cards off for this Christmas but discovered that I had only made one gift or in this case cash holder for my neighbours two teenage sons, I think I was a little distracted by one's behaviour and wondered if he would still living here for Christmas this year...

So having written on the card for his brother I dug around in my papers to find a larger paper set as I folded and cut this card out myself (bonus that I got to use another envelope I bought in a slightly odd size). I stuck to a simple Santa image so I could play with the ladies over at both 12 Months of Christmas Challenge (this months optional theme is Santa Claus is Coming to town) and Christmas at Sweet Stampin' I added a single word sentiment, he is a teenager after all, they are the masters of single word sentences!!

Here's my card:-



and the inside




What I used:-
White A4 card 250gsm
Generic papers (from Kmart Australia, many moons ago)
My Favourite Things Gift Tag Greetings Clear Stamps
Three gold sequins
Bugaboo image "AKV Santa Sled"
Derwent & Faber-Castell Pencils
MFT Pierced fishtail flags die
Lifestyle Nesting rectangle die (moved and recut to fit)
Lifestyle nesting circle die
Ultimate Crafts Santa's Elf Die
Red, grey and lime green card scraps
Black fine-line pen
Stanley Knife, Steel rule & craft matt
Adhesives:- PVA and double-sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
12 Months of Christmas #12 Optional theme Santa Claus is Coming to town
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #260:- Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge extra:- Anything goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' December Challenge:- Father Christmas
Bizzy Bec's Store blog Challenge:- Anything goes

Many thanks for looking in...
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas Season and a Safe, Happy and Healthy 2016
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind ladies who have taken the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all... 

No comments: