Followers

Thursday 17 December 2015

December Stamp of the Month

Hello again,

Well this months Stamp of the month Challenge over at From the Heart Stamps has the cutest little bear in a Santa hat with a pile of pressies and a tiny little mouse.

For once I actually remembered to select my piece of paper as the colour inspiration for my card before I started colouring the image and I decided to join the ladies with this weeks sketch.



If you would like to join in with this months challenge you can purchase the challenge image here.

Here's my card:-



What I used:-
Digital Stamp From The Heart Stamps
White card
White card blank 10.5 x 14.8cm
Bo Bunny Double Dot soft shades paper
Doodlebug Design paper
Memory box die Ho Ho Holly Leaves
Circle punches 
Lifestyle Rectangle nesting dies
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape and PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:-
From the Heart Stamps- December Stamp of the Month Challenge
From the Heart Stamps- Sketch #131 Challenge
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge- #259 Anything goes
Holly Jolly Christmas- Merry Christmas Anything goes
The Glory of Christmas Challenge- Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great weekend... it's almost here
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who leave me a message I truly appreciate them all!!

No comments: