Followers

Friday 11 December 2015

Let's get wrapping

Hello again, 


Well we are up to day six of Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos a week of fun and exciting challenges, today's challenge is:-



SHOW US YOUR WRAP

Whip up some sort of holiday gift wrap - could be a gift tag, bag or treat tin...

Show us your wrap!

I have made three bon-bons also called Christmas Crackers to send to my brother and his family, with small gifts to suit and the cracker strip, I found out today that mail restrictions will require them to go by road transport only, due to the cracker strips being an explosive.

I have used non-Christmas papers as the wrap, and three different digi stamp images all from different companies too, Tiddly Inks-Mavis, From the Heart Stamps- Angel Joy and Bugaboo Deacon Drummer

Here are my Bon-Bons:-



I couldn't make the bon-bons stay put and get their tags in too, the third kept rolling away! 


What I used:-
Generic paper
white card stock
white card for inner
Pink, purple and red card stock-generic
Digi Stamps as listed above
Derwent & Faber-Castell Pencils
Wplus9 Tag die
Wplus9 Scallop border die
Lawn Fawn Stitched scallop border die
MFT-Pierced oval die
M-Press nesting rectangle die
Glitter tape (X-Press It)
Twine and Ribbon from stash
Tuxedo Black ink-pad
My Favourite Things Christmas Gift tag greetings
Gel ink pens in co-ordinating colours
Scissors, stanley knife, cutting matt and steel ruler
Adhesives:- PVA glue, Double-sided tape

I am entering these bon-bons in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great weekend...
Megan






No comments: