Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Christmas Kittens

Hello again,

Well after several weeks away from my blog, I have shared seven birthday cards for the coming year in Bugaboo’s sixth birthday celebration and now it must be time to get a head start on the year’s Christmas cards.

I have combined the Stamp of the Month stamp from From the Heart Stamps a really cute pair of kittens and a sketch challenge from the 12 Months of Christmas to create my card and I'm using up some paper which I've had for ages.

If you would like to join in with the From the Heart Stamps, Stamp of the Month Challenge you can purchase the Cozy Kittens image and sentiment set and the next challenge image will be emailed to you for free alternatively buy $10 worth of digi's and enter the code found here to receive the digi for free!

I have cut and scored my own card since I have a stack of envelopes I bought and no cards actually fit, so dimensions are 11.5cm x 17.5cm to fit a 12cm x 18cm envelope… you will probably be seeing several more cards in this size until envelopes are gone…

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
First Edition Paper Pad:- Christmas Village
White Card stock cut to 11.5 x 17.5cm
My Favourite Things Stitched Rectangle Die
My Favourite Things Pierced Fishtail Flags
My Favourite Things Sentiment Strips
Bella! Droplets
Tiny Christmas Sentiment Pink Petticoat  (closed 31 Dec 2015)

I would like to enter this card in:-

and a new to me Australian based Challenge blog...

Happy Australia Day!!

Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week…
Megan


P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind and lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all.

No comments: