Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Cool birthday

Hello again,

Well, since I've skipped out on blogging for the last few weeks I've now got two posts on one day! Definately not the norm...

Okay so today is day two with the lovely ladies over at Bugaboo Stamps and they are celebrating their sixth birthday with some Jungle fever (or Zoo Fever). 

I love watching the little fairy penguins when we are at the zoo, which is not very often, these little penguins live up and down the coast of Australia and now frequently run into trouble with dogs, cats and foxes hunting and killing them :'( A recent movie called Oddball tells a tale of some Victorian Penguins who were being killed by foxes at low-tide. It's a great family movie we watched it one night while my niece was visiting. The Little Fairy Penguins who call the zoo home are usually rescued and once rehabilitated cannot be return to the wild.

On to my card, I have chosen a very relaxed and cool Poppi Penguin inner tube  from Bugaboo to create a card for my neighbours sons birthday. 

Here's my card:-




What I used:-
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.8cm
Blue cardstock
Sixxiz Embossing folder Tim Hotlz 'Retro Circles'
Digital Sentiment from Birds Cards
Green and Blue paper scraps (Ssshhh don't tell!!! they came off the spine of some 12" papers)
Black fine line pen
Adhesives:- Double sided tape & foam tape
Fussy Cutting Scissors (fiskars)


I would like to enter this card in:-
Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Challenge Day 2
Beccy's Place January Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart #95 (2nd entry)
Craft your Passion #295 (2nd entry)
Crafting by Design January Anything Goes
Snippets Playground week 212
Come and Get it Challenge: Embossing wet or Dry

Thank you for looking in...
Have a Wonderful week...
Megan

PS A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a little message, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: