Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Indian Elephant

Hello again, 

Well I'm slowly catching up to the Bugaboo team and their challenge days, today is day four of their seven days of challenges to celebrate Bugaboo's 6th Birthday. 

Today's challenge is a noughts and crosses board, I chose the line down the middle:- Twine, Easel Card and Ribbon. I hope that it does not matter that I have added extras too.



I found another challenge today which is Australian Based Incy Wincy Designs, looking forward to playing along with a new to me challenge, these ladies were also playing tic, tac, toe/noughts & crosses and I have chosen the top line. Embossing, Sentiment and Rhinstone/Pearl.




By the way photographing easel cards is slightly difficult, I'm never sure which picture will actually show the lower portion better, one straight over the top or an oblique shot. So I have two for this one. I hope you can see everything well enough.

Here's my card:-





What I used:-
White 14.8 x 10.5cm card blank
scoring board and bone folder
pink card stock
Bo Bunny double dot paper
Bugaboo image Silhouette Elephant Paisley
Sheena Douglas 'India' embossing folder
Sheena Douglas 'India' coordinating stamps
Black handmade paper from stash
Black card stock
Couture Creations nesting Scallop rectangles
Couture Creations nesting rectangles
Pink brads
Orange grosgrain ribbon
Lace
Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink pad
Orange twine
Hot Pink rhinestone
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, foam tape, Diamond glaze, P.V.A. Glue

I would like to enter this card in:-
Bugaboo's Birthday Challenge Day 4
Incy Wincy Designs Tic Tac Toe:- Embossing, Sentiment & Rhinestone
Simply Papercraft for All occasions #21 Anything goes
Craft your Passion #295 Anything goes
613 Avenue Create:- Anything goes
Come and get it:- Embossing

Thank you for looking in...
Wishing you a wonderful end to the week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the very kind & generous ladies who spend some of their precious time leaving me a message, I truly appreciate them all!!!

No comments: