Followers

Thursday 21 January 2016

Monkey Cakes

Hello again,

Well looks like I'm on track to finish the week long 6th Birthday Jungle/Zoo celebration with the lovely ladies over at Bugaboo. Today’s challenge is Make it Funny & use an animal, today I coloured Monkey in and cut him out very carefully with my Stanley knife (so I could cut all the inner parts) finishing him off with a pair of scissors, I then tried to hide the cut marks with a black marker, but had a few slip ups :-( leaving a couple of extra marks here and there.



I have turned the cute little monkey into a bookmark and had I thought of this earlier could have made him flat, never mind I will probably end up using him myself.

My Uncle gave me the monkey, as I was born in the year of the monkey which also happens to return again this year, Monkey is still around, minus one eye which was dutifully sewn up by Mum many years ago, I remember making Monkey give cuddles to everyone, pulling his arms around their necks and closing his Velcro hands! Little did I know at the time Monkey was in fact strangling everyone….

Find your Chinese Zodiac Sign here:- 

Here’s my book mark:-



What I used:-
White Card stock
Faber-Castell Pencils
Glossy green card stock 5cm x10cm
Scrap green papers including scalloped oval
Poppy Stamps Lorelai Leaf
Poppy Stamps Gentle Leaf
TLC Creations Digi Word art 
PC generated speech bubble
Black marker
Adhesives:-PVA glue, foam tape, double sided tape
Magnetic strip (self-adhesive)

I would like to enter this card in:-
Bugaboo 6th Birthday Challenge Day 5:- Make it Funny & use an animal
Not just cards:- Anything goes 

Thank you for looking in...
Enjoy the weekend (I can almost smell it)
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!


No comments: