Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Seal of Approval

Hello again,

Well I'm still a day behind on this weeks Bugaboo 6th birthday celebration challenge week with the theme Jungle or Zoo, so today I am sharing day three’s card which needed to follow a colour palette (below). Which I hope you can all see, I have used an old magazine pattern to cut out a cute little seal and his stool, I have again raided my stash of scraps and used many small pieces up and added to my recycle bag. Whenever we went to the zoo the seal show had always just finished and they were chilling out in their pool or laying on the rocky shore.



Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
Template from Papercraft inspirations issue 125 (seal and stand)
Blue/green water colour paper (generic)
Yellow paper ‘sand’ from Papercraft Pad Sweet Party
Scraps of varying colours
Sentiment sticker from collected & Co.
Fine line black pen for seal features
Sequins from stash
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape and PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in...
Hope you enjoy the rest of the week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take their time to leave me a little message I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: