Followers

Sunday 7 February 2016

Golf Day

Hello again,

Today brings us to Bugaboo's February Anything goes Challenge, I made this card for my brothers birthday and I'm only just getting to post it. My brother has taken up golf in more recent years whilst still enjoying playing cricket for his local club too.

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
White card blank 14.8cm x 10.5cm
Derwent & Faber-Castell pencils
Blue generic paper
Bo Bunny double dots paper
Red, white & grey card from scrap bags
MFT Die Fresh cut Grass
Poppy Stamps die Fremont pine landscape
Memory box die Mini golf Cart
Small circle punch
Swiss Dots embossing folder
Adhesives:- double sided tape, xyron create a sticker, foam tape & PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely ladies who leave me a message, I appreciate your kind words of encouragement...

No comments: