Followers

Thursday 25 February 2016

Please Define Good

Hello again,

Today I decided to join in the lovely ladies of From the Heart Stamps weekly sketch with a twist, which you can see below, the lovely design team has created a wonderful variety of cards for our inspiration, which you can see over at the From the Heart Stamps blog.



On the weather front, I am still wearing little more than a singlet and pair of shorts around the house, I have drunk a copious amount of water today, the washing dried in under 1.5 hours and smelt like freshly ironed clothes as it came off the line. Today we had a 36C day about 97F, I’m looking forward to the near normal summer temperature tomorrow of 25C and Saturday’s 19C will be wonderful (I am a true cool climate girl), but our summer is planning on continuing rising back up to 30C early next week. Any one got a spare bucket or two of snow they’d like to share.

One bonus of the heat wave is that nothing takes too long to dry, including the PVA glue with a load of glitter tipped on top!

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
White 5x7” card blank (12.7 x 17.8cm)
White card stock (printing)
Kraft Card
Derwent & Faber-Castell Pencils
Red card stock from stash
Doodlebug Design Papers 1998 Merry Argyle
Doodlebug Design North Pole scraps
Clear iridescent sequins
White glitter
Twine and Sheer Ribbon
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Rectangle Dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched Label Die
MFT Stitched circle dies
MFT sentiment Strips
Sentiments from Pink Petticoat (now closed) and TLC Creations
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, PVA glue, sticky dots, Foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-

Many thanks for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: