Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Vintage Birthday

Hello again,

Today I am sharing a card that I have made for Mynn’s new challenge blog, MHK Designs, this month Mynn has chosen a photo/colour challenge which features many items to inspire, you can see them below...

I have taken my inspiration from the flower and the muted colours. I have used a paper set I won at the end of last year from the lovely Mynn, I have altered the colours playing with the colour settings in MS Word.

I have dropped some bling down the centre of each flower but unfortunately you cannot really see them...

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
White 10.5cm x 14.8cm card blank
MHK Designs Printable paper pack ‘Stenciled Roses’ Pink & Kraft
TLC Creations vintage image
First edition Papers ‘Rose Garden’
Pink lace from stash
PC and Printer
MFT Mini Royal Rose (larger one)
MFT Royal Leaves Die
Memory Box Lorelai Leaf
Paper lace from Korea
Colorbox ink Brown
Sentiment Stamp from Magazine
Bling from stash
Adhesives:- PVA Glue, Foam tape & Double-sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
MHK Designs Challenge #1 Inspiration board
Crafting By Design February Anything Goes  
CCC Digi Creations #42 Anything goes 
Winter Wonderland Pastel Colours & No need to be Christmas! 

Thank you for looking in today...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies for the kind words and encouragement, I truly appreciate every comment which is left for me...



No comments: