Followers

Monday 28 March 2016

Baa Humbug

Hello again,

I hope you have all had a wonderful Easter and eaten your fill of Chocolates, today I am sharing a Christmas Card made for this months Rudolph Day, 12 Months of Christmas Link-up, Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenges, Hiding in my craftroom, Holly Jolly and as many others as I can...

I have fallen behind in My Christmas Card Making!!!!

Okay so if you come here frequently you will know that I prefer digi stamps over rubber /or clear stamps BUT earlier this year one of my Favourite Aussie Online Stores announced that they would now be stocking the ever cute Lawn Fawn stamps and die sets, I love these sets but they can be incredibly hard to find here in Australia, so I pounced on them ordering a couple of Christmas sets and a floral set. 

Today was my first play with them and they are simply wonderful. I had thought about what I would make for this months challenge with Mo and sketched up my basic card. I can see a few more of these getting made.

Here's my card:-




What I used:-
Lawn Fawn Stamp and Die Set Baa Humbug
Scrap card pieces various colours
Tuxedo Black Memento ink
Faber-Castell Pencils
Doodle bug Design 'santa express' paper 
Echo Park Dots Essential Collection
Lawn Fawn Stitched borders die
Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas border die
MFT Fishtail Flags die
Stanley Knife, cutting matt, steel ruler, cuttlebug
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape, foam dots, PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:
Rudolph Day
12 Months of Christmas Link up- #15 Optional Challenge Decorations Fairy Lights are a must!
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #274 Add a Sentiment
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge extra Anything goes
Hiding in my Craftroom #244 Any Holiday
ABC Christmas Challenge F is for Frills or No Frills,  depends on so much, No Frills is much less trouble...
Christmas at Sweet Stampin Cute Christmas
Crafting in a Beautiful Mess Challenge #1 Anything goes
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #68 Use your stash Merry Christmas border die has been hiding in my stash for a long long time, Baa Humbug set only since early January...
Catch the Bug- Photo inspiration (sheep)


Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely and kind ladies who take the time to leave me a message I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: