Followers

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Easter Gift Bag #2

Hello again,

Well, I finished my Easter gift bag for Dad late last night and left it to dry… I used buttons from my stash as embellishments and they have all dried slightly askew, I must have used too much cotton. I have used my much loved MFT dies, stitched rectangle dies which I finally found across the country in WA with the lovely Bec from Bizzy Bec's

Here’s my gift bag:


and the two together you can see the first one here



What I used:-
White gift bag ribbon attached
AC Wave card stock
Strip of designer paper maker unknown
Faber-Castell Pencils
Buttons from stash
Diamond glaze adhesive
Foam and double-sided tape

I would like to enter the gift bag in:-

Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week…
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all... 

No comments: