Followers

Saturday 30 April 2016

Elf Holiday Greetings

Hello again,

Today I am sharing a card made for multiple Challenges; I have used this fortnights Stella Says Sketch (below) which I have rotated and mixed it with a current Christmas Challenge, 52 Christmas card Throw down Pick a previous theme, I'm also joining in with two Anything goes Christmas Challenges.

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.8cm
Doodlebug Design Paper ‘north pole’
Bugaboo image ‘Bobblehead Elf’
Faber-Castell & Derwent Pencils
X-press it glitter deco tape
Magazines die with holly in centre of circular greeting
Red bling
Red card scraps


Thank you for looking in...
have a great weekend...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: