Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Cupcake anyone?

Hello again,
I was asked to create a card for a friend’s grand-daughter who loves to cook. Not having much in the way of cooking stamps or images I grabbed my dies and created this card:-




What I used:-
White 14.8cm x 10.5cm card blank
Red card from generic card stack
Freebie paper from magazine
White, pink, red and blue card from my scrap bags
White glitter card
Lawn Fawn sequins
Black fine-line pen
Magazine cover gift stamp
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting lace circle die
MFT Pierced fishtail flags die
Marianne Design Creatables Cupcake die
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape & PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in…
Have a great week…

Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind and lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all :-)

No comments: