Followers

Sunday 10 July 2016

Bugaboo Christmas in July... Day One

Hello again…

Today brings us to the sixth annual Christmas in July event with the wonderful design team ladies over at Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge Blog. I used to join in the fun at home not game enough to have a blog or enter any challenges so this is my second year of joining in the fun and games online. There is a whole weeks’ worth of fun planned, a recipe challenge, a colour challenge a bingo challenge and more! You can see the full list here at the Catch the bug blog.

Todays challenge is Snowmen or Snowflakes, I’m being a tad cheeky with today’s entry which you can see below… my card features one of Jodie’s Summer Santa range called Trop Santa Tube and I typed my own sentiment printing it onto some scrap cardstock found lurking on my desk…

Talking about snow current predictions are for snow this week, although the rain will likely make it melt if any actually makes it onto the ground… I have bought my science loving niece a can of make-it-yourself snow for Christmas this year.... 

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
Bugaboo Image  Trop Santa Tube
Faber-Castell pencils
White 10.5cm x 14.8cm card blank
Free papers from ‘Die-Cutting Essentials’
Scrap white cardstock
Scrap of metallic silver card stock
Sprinkled Sugar Stickles
Poppystamps Giovanna Snowflake die
Carl Carla Craft snowflake punch
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape and PVA Glue

I would like to enter this card in:-



Thank you for looking in....
Have a great week
Megan

No comments: