Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Annie Oakley get your guns!

Hello again,

Today I am sharing the card I made for my Mum’s birthday last week, she often talks about the year all the girls in the street she grew up in got Annie Oakley outfits for Christmas (the boys got sheriffs outfits) all with cap guns and the fun they all had running around in the street re-enacting stories from the traditional wild west of America and the Television series Annie Oakley…

I was a lucky winner earlier this year over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I was thrilled to discover an image called Sugar ‘n Spice dolls Sage as Annie Oakley which of course I had to have as one of my prizes, I found a newspaper article which showed two different costumes for Annie Oakley from the fifties and sixties, Mum can remember that the skirt was red and she wore a white shirt underneath the vest but she cannot be sure of the colour the vest was.

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 5” x 7” card
Sugar ‘n Spice Sage as Annie Oakley digi Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Rouge cardstock (AC)
Shimelle Star Shine Paper pad
Scraps of blue and silver cardstock
Kaisercraft nesting stars die
Happy Birthday die Elizabeth Crafts
Bling from stash
Sullivan’s Self-adhesive flourish blings
Adhesives:- Diamond Glaze, double-sided tape and foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
and another new to me blog challenge


Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful day…
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind, generous and lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all.

No comments: