Followers

Thursday 20 October 2016

Howzat!!

Hello again,

Today I am sharing a card made for another young neighbour who loves to play cricket and has recently joined the local high-schools Duke of Edinburgh Award, so he is always off doing one thing or another. He and an uncle are planning on riding a 50km charity bike race as part of the Duke of Edinburgh award...

This is the closest I've come to a CaS card!

Here is my card:- 



What I used:-
White cardstock to make card 17.5 x 11.5
White cardstock
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Dark grey card stock
Studio Calico ‘Here + There’ collection scraps
Adhesives:- Double sided tape
Couture Creations nesting rectangle die
Steel Ruler and Stanley knife
Happy Birthday stamp from magazine cover gift

Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad 

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: