Followers

Thursday 8 December 2016

Santa Photo Challenge

Hello again,

Today brings us to day five of this years Bugaboo Stamps Holiday Chaos challenge, this challenge is a photo challenge which you can see below. I have taken inspiration from the colours and Santa’s cup of good cheer… it’s the season for summer Christmas parties….



Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.6
Bo Bunny, Echo Park, MFT and scrap papers
Bugaboo image
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Ornament die (not sure of maker)
Cottage Cutz mini tree die
6 silver bling
MFT pierced fishtail flags
White card
Diamond Glaze
Sprinkled sugar stickles
Twine from stash
Corner rounder
Adhesives:- PVA and double sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

p.s. A Huge thank you to all the lovely visitors who take time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!



No comments: