Followers

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Christmas Carol

Hello again,
 
I’m back with my second Christmas card of the month, using one of the gorgeous images from Tiddly Inks, coloured up so I can continue using some of my vintage-y papers, these ones come from Kaisercraft two different collections, the music sheet comes from their ‘Timeless’ collection and the other from a magazine freebie Christmas paper pack from several years ago.
 
Here is my card:-
 
 

What I used:-
14.5cm square Kraft card
Brown cardstock (two different)
Kaisercraft papers
White cardstock (printing)
Kraft paper (printing)
Faber-Castell and Derwent coloured Pencils
Two digital chalkboard images from The Shabby Creek and The Cottage Market set  Two
CCD Cross-Stitched Ovals (Cheap China Dies) WARNING this Website sells lots of Crafty goodies. I will not be accepting any responsibility for enabling any of you! šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Generic music note punch
Sand-it tool
Silver snippet
Black fine-line pen
Clear embossing ink
Black embossing powder
Bling from my stash

I would like to enter this card in:-





Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: