Followers

Sunday 6 August 2017

Classic Cars


Hello again,


Well this card is one I have had in mind for my Uncle after making this one with one of my new CCD dies, I had planned on using multiple of the cars on the original card, but they didn’t fit. I had a minor slip up when making this card and ended up adding a thin layer of PVA glue to each of the cars to add some sheen to them after a slightly too large a drop spilled on to the VW Beetle, leaving it looking obviously shinier than the other two.


Here is my card:-


What I used:
White 5x7” card blank 12.6 x 17.8cm
Kraft cardstock
Design papers from a $2 shop (Rosie’s Studio Transit Lounge)
Black, white, green, red and blue card from scrap box
Marianne Design VW Die
CCD Car Die 1
CCD Car Die 2
Ranger Liquid Enamel
Colorbox Charcoal ink pad
Black fine line pen
MFT pierced fishtail flags die
Typed sentiment
Foam tape, Double sided tape, PVA glue


I would like to enter this card in:-
Pixie's Snippets Playground weeks 293-294 Anything goes with snippets


Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week…
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all of the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: