Followers

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Birthday Wishes

Hello again,

Well I'm back with my second floral card in as many weeks, this one was for my Mum's birthday last week and it turned out better than I expected... as I am only just beginning to use stamps, they still scare me a little... one annoying thing... the tiny flower had no corresponding die so they were all hand cut, no Springtime hayfever out bursts please!

The peach and pear trees are in blossom, the flowering Cherry trees, the cherry and apple trees are still holding out on us, maybe they think better than to flower early as we are expecting snow later this week, of course on the day I have an appointment in the city, I hope it will not be heavy enough to close the roads, have to get across them to get to the train.

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 17.8x12.6cm card blank (5x7")
White card stock
Poppystamps Flower Patch stamp and die set
CCD Stitched in and out circle dies
Merci paper (Big W for those in Aus)
MFT Birthday sentiment die
MFT LJD Celebrate with Cake (wishes) masked
Black embossing powder
Snippets of Gold Mirri card and white card stock
Versacolor Petal Pink, Orchid, Opera Pink, Heliotrope, Green and Fresh Green ink pads
Colorbox Yellow ink pad
Liquid Enamel white- tiny flower centres
Fine tipped Scissors
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, foam tape, PVA glue, adhesive sheet.

I would like to enter this card in:-
Snippets Playground weeks 296-297
Naughty or Nice Challenge Framed
Happy Little Stampers Anything goes with Dies
Seize the Birthday Anything goes- Optional Topping Ocean Colours
Cuttlebug Mania Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: