Followers

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Christmas Card #1 for 2018


Hello again,

Well the hot summer temps are set to plummet today 30C tomorrow 17C almost a fifty percent drop, no more sleeping with frozen hot (should that be cold)water bottles 😄 and I have been enjoying the overcast days bringing some relief from the heat and it allowed me to get to my craft space and have a play with some of my goodies that arrived late last year before Christmas.

My aim for making 4-5 Christmas cards has gone out the window, here I am with one day left of January and I have made just one, maybe I’ll catch up next month post-surgery while I take things easy, or not. I have made enough progress for my Bondi Physio to send me off to see a local physio for yoga/pilates stretches and treatment- which will begin in April as she is a popular physio. I can now last 15mins on my feet before I start feeling ill, only issue is as my Physio has untwisted my muscles other problems have been stirred up, meaning my stamping/colouring ability has shortened😞 my arm gets tired and I turn white in the face. Progress is progress and slow and steady is working well. Small steps everyday. Whinging over. 😊

I made a 5x7” card using a mix of papers and scraps from my stash, I had thought of this card when I ordered the semi circle and reindeer dies from AliExpress last year, it turned out a little darker than I planned on, not being able to find the paler woodgrain paper I wanted to use. Quite a masculine card, I think it would look great using some tartan paper too... 

Here’s my Card:-


What I used:-

White 5x7” card blank-12.6x17.8cm

Green, woodgrain, white and kraft card and papers

Glitter paper black and silver

Clear Wink of Stella pen

AliExpress- CCD Stag and Cross-Stitched semi circle dies (cut to form frame)

Memory Box Frosted Spruce die

Marianne Design Merry Christmas sentiment die

Star die

Silver peel off sticker stars

Adhesives:- Glue Pen, double-sided tape, foam tape



I would like to enter this card in:-









Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A Huge thank you to all the lovely visitors and friends who take the time to leave me a message, I appreciate them all!

No comments: