Followers

Sunday 18 March 2018

LPoCF Challenge #78 Ribbon Roses


Hello again,

Today brings us to a new Anything goes Challenge for  Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we would love to see what you have been making, all comers and crafts are welcome, we have one lovely sponsor this fortnight Lemon Shortbread will be giving the lucky winner 3 Images of your choice as the prize.
PRIZE Three Images

I was given a beautiful image to work with from our sponsor called RIBBON ROSES, which you can find here in store Not sure why but decided that she would look good coloured in with yellow and oranges, not colours I usually reach for but it turned out well… after I had to fix a little mistake, I accidently cut off part of the flower and leaves after carefully cutting them out so they didn't get chopped off when I die cut the top of the image 😒, reprinting and colouring the flowers and leaves before popping them up on some foam tape


Here is my card:-


What I used:-
14cm square card blank
White cardstock
White card 
Faber-Castell Pencils
Adhesive pearls
Crafter's Choice Pastel Basics paper pad
Pebbles basics paper pad
Fiskars Apron lace border punch
Pin dot rectangle die from China
Circle die
Wild Rose Studio Birthday circles stamp
Amber Colorbox ink pad
Adhesives: Double-sided tape, PVA glue, Foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-
Daisy Chain Challenge #17 Spring
Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Anything goes
Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors and friends who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: